Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A post as disorganized as my Con Law notes...

-I'm sure most of you who read my blog also read Ruth's, but if not, this is fantastic. I recommend singing it, instead of just reading. Over and over again. In the library. Really loud.

-I continue to be amused by something a fellow 1L said after hearing about 3 seperate recent events in my personal life. I believe the quote was "[Lioness], your decision-making has sucked lately. Maybe you should take up the George Costanza approach: whatever or whoever you think you want to do, do the exact opposite." I think he's right.

-And speaking of George's, is it just me, or has the food at George's Cafe actually gotten WORSE since it opened?

-Last night, I fell asleep while reading property. I woke up this morning with a bruise in my back from where my highlighter lodged itself during that equitable-servitude induced coma, and it's making me rethink my love for the Sharpie highlighters.

-Lastly, I think it just plain cruel for UT to send out a notice before finals are over telling us that our spring tuition bill has posted. Really? I'm basically bludgeoning myself daily over the next month in preparation for finals, and you have to remind me that I am actually going into debt for this torture? And that as soon as the torture stops, I just have to start it up again? Whoever sent that e-mail clearly has no soul.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, November 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that costanza thing is brilliant

 
At 8:01 PM, November 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sure the person who said it is brilliantly hot. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home