Not my fault: I'm in 1LWith my father coming in for dinner tomorrow night, and the royal state of messy that my apartment is in, I started thinking of all the things outside of law school I can blame on being a 1L approaching November. Feel free to post your own in the comments.
- Messy apartment, completely cluttered with empty bottles of Shiner
- Haven't gone grocery shopping in three weeks
- No longer cook meals, instead subsist on take out, sandwiches, lean cuisines and beer
- Often answer friend's phone calls with "I'm too busy to talk to you right now"
- You still have to catch up on tivoed shows from three weeks ago
- Laundry? Ha!
- You have a newspaper subscription, but haven't read one in a month
- In fact, you have no clue what's going on with current events whatsoever
- The last time you had a nice manicure or pedicure was at orientation