Friday, October 13, 2006

We are the lucky ones...

I have always thought that it might be possible I am a good luck charm. I could refer to numerous football coincidences (I was a fan of the Cowboys in the early 90's, they win three superbowls. I go to a bunch of A&M games when I'm in high school, they always win when I am there. I attend USC, they have three Heisman winners and two national championships. I decide to go to UT for law school, they win the national championship.) or I could refer to my astounding ability at games of chance such as paper, rock, scissors and/or king's cup. But today, my fantastic luck was proven once again:

I skip torts because it is just much too lovely of a day to be stuck in a classroom, and I just find out that my professor overslept and missed class.

AWESOME.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A King's Cup fan eh? I dare you to challenge my string of good (or bad?) luck in drawing the 4th King in three straight games. :)

On another note...start rooting for the Cowboys again...I'm liable to shoot myself if they find a way to lose to the Texans this weekend.

 
At 12:14 AM, October 14, 2006, Blogger Nomadic said...

interesting lesson with the AIM,
personally I just turn sideways and mutter but I can appreciate the efficient use of technology.

problem is mine doesnt capture the signal

 
At 12:41 PM, October 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Longhorn, had the Texans drafted Vince Young, I would be right there with you. There is a part of me that despises rooting for anything from the Dallas area, but living in San Antonio for 12 years before moving to Houston, I had to pick between the Boys and the Oilers. Needless to say, there were no Bucky Richardson jerseys in my closet back then.

At least we can compromise and root for the Rockets...oh wait, I'm a Spurs fan. Damn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home