Monday, October 02, 2006

Sex Par-tay

So apparently, the law school holds a contest to name the theme of Ex Parte (UT's annual law halloween costume party). Past winners include "XXX Parte" and "Ex Parte: Leave Your Briefs At Home". Contests like this thrill me to no end. Unfortunately, my ideas so far generally suck:

Ex Parte: The drunker you get, the more it will sound like "Sex Par-tay."
Ex Parte: Because where else is [Professor X] supposed to meet his 4th wife?
Ex Parte: If you don't go, you're probably the gunner.
Sex. Bar. Yay.
Ex Parte: Latin, meaning "really great reason to get drunk with your classmates, go home with one of them, then act really awkward the next time you see them."


See, I told you they all sucked. My readership, you are encouraged to show me up with your genius ideas.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one in reference to the gunner! You should SO submit that one.

 
At 11:09 AM, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My idea's not much better, but how about Wrestlemania X (Parte). I mean what could be better than people walking around in fake wrestling costumes. All the blondes could even be Brooke Hogan.

 
At 11:28 AM, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or you could to Tex Parte... like Texas... oh wait that's the worst one yet...

 
At 8:24 PM, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I alway think that this sort of thing shouldn't stop until someone has gone too far:

Anonymous Gay Sex Par-tay!

 
At 9:26 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Lizett! said...

Does anyone know why the Society Olympics weren't called "Race Judicata" this year? I thought that was pretty clever...

 
At 12:08 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger The Lioness said...

Ohhh, I think I've got a winner this time:

Oedipus Rex Parte: Toga Party

 

Post a Comment

<< Home