Thursday, September 21, 2006

My words are worth gold!

So writing a blawg is one of those entirely self-serving things where you can convince yourself that your little corner of the world really does matter, that, in fact, you are a beautiful and unique snowflake, and that your adoring readers hang on your every word.

This is all accomplished through watching your stat counter, seeing what other blogs link to you, and being featured in the weekly Law School Roundup. But recently I found something even more geeky to make myself feel important:

Apparently, if blogs could be traded like stocks, mine would have increased its value from $2.78 a share on the first day of class to $137.32 a share last week. And to think, I thought the value of this blog was just in its ability to help me procrastinate.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That may be the weirdest damn thing I have seen on the intraweb.

 
At 7:39 AM, September 22, 2006, Blogger The Lioness said...

Yet another reason to be your adoring fan. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home