Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It’s the drinking, stupid

I’ve decided that law school is a lot like a diet. It’s not sticking to a diet during the day that’s hard…it’s not going out and drinking at night that always kills me. Law school's the same. I have no issue with doing my work and being productive during the day. But as soon as the sun goes down, when I should be briefing and outlining, it’s very hard to resist all the bar reviews, parties, society and mentor group outings, and just general hanging out with friends.

What I haven’t figured out is the solution. I can temper the effects of drinking on my diet by going running every day. But what's the equivalent of the hike and bike for law school? I'm not sure yet, but I know that sitting hungover through property today....well....it wasn't fun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Well, was it really any worse than sitting through a property class sober?

2. It is WAAAAY to early in the year to start outlining.

3. You'll know it's time to crack down when the BAR reviews stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home