Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ex Ex Parte

With (amazingly) only a mild hangover, I can officially say I survived my first Ex Parte. My favorite costumes include the full team from Double Dare that also brought their own Marc Summers, the functional box of Franzia and my costume, of course.

And while there were three Borats, I was dissapointed that none of them rocked the man-thong. Now THAT would have been genius. Also mildly surprised that I didn't see a Steve Irwin with a barb through his heart. Alas.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, October 30, 2006, Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

What was your costume?

 
At 6:37 PM, October 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god -- I absolutely suggested the "Steve Irwin with a barb through his heart" as a costume to one of my male classmates. I cannot beleive you wrote that!

Alas, he's probably going as a pirate.

And I'm not going to the party.

 
At 9:50 AM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Functional box of Franzia = my costume next year.

 
At 12:30 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but had the lioness accompanied the rest of us downtown, she would have been extremely pleased that we did indeed run into a steve irwin with a stingray through the heart.

almost as good as my pregnant nun.

 
At 2:44 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a pregnant nun. In high school. CATHOLIC high school.

Butterflyfish

 
At 3:31 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately the whole Steve Irwin costume idea is not that original... South Park recently included it in their halloween episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home