Monday, November 06, 2006

I used to have a life. Really.

Oh little blog, has it really been nearly a week since I posted in you?

Yeah. Well....that's too bad.

I'll admit it, I'm a pretty arrogant person. So when I heard law students that came before me say "just wait till November, you'll get slammed with work," I usually thought that they were just poor planners. I was wrong. Very wrong.

With daily reading for con law soaring ever higher each week, the need for outlining and flashcarding and memorizing becoming very apparent, study group meetings that span 6-hours on the weekends, the first LR&W project that actually requires much effort due in about two weeks, the rewrite of the Torts paper looming whenever the prof decides to hand back our drafts, and now the need to research fims for the summer and get resumes and cover letters ready to go out on December 1st....I can plainly see that I was just dead wrong.

So, this is the effective announcement that now through finals, don't expect blogger brilliance from me. It's not that I don't love you all, my readers. It's just that, with whatever few spare moments I have, I love drinking more.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, November 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I did an MA before law school. And it was *hard* - language classes for four hours a day on top of actual graduate coursework. People would say, "Law school is hard!" and I'd think, "You have no idea what hard *is*!!!!"

Turns out they were right. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home