Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm all about George's, but...

...I'm not all about ice.

George's Cafe (the new UT Law School Cafe) has fountain drinks, and fountain drinks mean ice. And when given to stressed out law students, that means eating the ice. And the sound of people crunching ice has followed me around ALL DAY today.

So, I looked it up. Apparently, the craving to chew on ice is called pagophagia and is a symptom of lack of iron. Fellow law students, I beg of you, for the purpose of not hearing ice crunching going on as I try to read Con Law, take your vitamins and eat your greens.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring headphones or buy some cheap ear plugs. The entire law school is not going to tip toe around you just because certain ramps make noise or people chew on ice. Next you're going to rant about people wearing flip flops that make noise in the library during finals time... Yeash.

 
At 3:55 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger The Lioness said...

Ya know Dagny, you sure like to complain about me a lot on my own blog. That must take a lot of energy to get so riled up about what I write each time. Thanks for caring so much.

 
At 5:29 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what's really funny? Mistaking spent energy with sarcastic amusement.

 
At 5:33 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Ruth on Amicus complained about the flip flops in the library back in the day... she's your blogger idol, I thought you'd enjoy the comparison. ;)

 
At 3:08 PM, November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do complain a lot. But I like it, because it helps me annoy you better in class.

 
At 9:41 PM, November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all use our blog to air greivances in one form or another don't we? I wouldn't give up chewing on my ice but I did take the stairs instead of the ramp today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home