Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Technical Question

So, I've noticed that sometimes areas on my sidbar dissapear. Then if you scroll your mouse over them, they come back. (And no, the problem is not that one of my link colors is the same as the background, it's the entire sidebar, even non-links)

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've noticed it before on a few other blogspot-powered blogs. While it's not really a problem, it's just kinda annoying.

In other news, all my first week assignments were posted. Haven't looked at them yet, but in volume of page numbers alone, nothing too scary, about 15-20 pages per class. Let's hope it stays that way!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

yeah, it doesn't stay that way.

 
At 4:38 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Legal Bachelor said...

My advice: leave yourself a little more time than you'd think to read those pages. Reading cases (the right way at least) takes more time than you're used to.

Also, don't hook up with another 1L. Only older students. Trust me, it always works out better that way.

 
At 7:09 PM, August 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing legal bachelor is an available "older student"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home