Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Full Steam Ahead

I got my schedule today! And I got damn near everything I wanted!

Con Law, Property, Torts in small section, LR&W!
No classes before 9:30 am or after 1:40 pm!
No classes on Fridays!

Ok. Let me take a breath. Now I will chill with the exclamation points.

In an effort to preserve some shred of anonymity, I won't post my society info, also because it has now dissapeared from the Freshlaw page like they maybe don't want us to find that yet. Don't they know we have nothing better to do all day than reload our freshlaw server?

I've heard good things about the torts professor I've got, haven't heard anything about the others. Also, what the hell is a "Teaching Quizmaster?" Apparently the term TA is beneath law school. Sounds like they should wear long pointy hats made out of purple velour with celestial objects painted on them. Maybe I can just convince mine to do that.

All in all, a good day.

EDIT: I hit refresh, and now I have a class on Friday. Not till 10:30, but still, booooooo!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Jealous!! I have classes at 9:00 3 days and 10:30 two days... and I have class til 4:30 two days.

 
At 7:45 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Lily Graypure said...

Yeah, your schedule is way cooler than mine.

 
At 11:32 AM, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait...the people that have a great first semester schedule get screwed second semester and vise versa

 
At 5:34 PM, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leon Green is where it's at.

Why we go by "Green" and not "Leon" is still a mystery to me.

 
At 8:40 PM, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I will say that at least one of you that are pulling for a certain society got it right...

Oh, the power of the pen...er....pixel!

 
At 5:24 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

I'm jealous too! I have 8:30's almost every day :(

 
At 11:15 AM, August 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My section had the absolute best schedule Fall semester, then the absolute worst in the Spring. All in all I wish we had had a mildly bad schedule both semesters.

Oh, and Cadena is the place to be.

--Hawk McGee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home