Monday, July 24, 2006

Stat-a-licious

Now that people are actually reading this blog, I've become incredibly fond of my stat counter. Namely, in checking what networks people are viewing me from. So far, my most prestigious visitors include someone from Baker Botts in Dallas, someone in a federal court building in Houston, and a few different IP addresses at Skadden in L.A. While I would like to think that the hiring partners of those firms stumbled onto my humble blog, were immensely impressed, and are now actively searching out my true identity so that they can offer me a 1L summer associateship before I ever even set foot in a classroom, I doubt that's the case. But, hey, a girl can dream, right?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Lily Graypure said...

Yes, you can dream. But they're going to teach us to be lawyers, and after that, it's not called dreaming anymore. It's called "Scheming." And we'll get paid!

 
At 5:10 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Hey another 1L -- found you through Juddge. Better than the stats is finding the random google searches that get people to your blog. Mine is fairly innocuous and I've still had some sick, sad folks find my blog through Google.
Anyway, adding you to my 1L links. I used to live in south Texas and I envy you in Austin -- great town!

 
At 5:11 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

BTW -- for the record... I would NEVER bring my toddler to a law school event that involved alcohol... that would ruin MY fun!

 
At 11:04 PM, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The truth of the matter is that when I saw that last comment, from Ruth of Amicus Curiae who I read religiously, I did a little happy dance. I have arrived.

 
At 11:18 AM, July 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, the person viewing you in Baker Botts Dallas (me) is not the hiring partner for that office. I'm just another lowly 0L, waiting to quit my job, move, and begin law school.

 
At 8:56 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Hoss said...

I do the same thing Lionness... I got some visitors from the DoD, DoJ, and some firm in D.C. And they all ended up being my friends WASTING PRECIOUS BILLABLE HOURS!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home