Saturday, June 03, 2006

Summer in Austin

So, you may notice that I haven't posted since I moved. That's because there's really nothing law school-related going on for me right now. My life consists of sleeping till 9 or 10, reading the Statesman over breakfast, either jogging on the hike and bike or kayaking on Town Lake, being bored for the next few hours, and then trying to find anyone to hang out with at night.

The problem is that no other law school people have really moved here yet. So it's kinda hard to meet people, figuring that I am working from scratch. But I'm settling in to Austin nicely. Ya gotta start somewhere, I guess.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger Hawk McGee said...

Hey, if you haven't had a chance to catch a movie at the Paramount, yet, you should.
http://www.austintheatre.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Film
Sad to say, I don't see the Grease sing-along show on the calendar...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home