Monday, April 10, 2006

This was meant to be

So, one of the things I am most upset to leave is my kickball league, in the World Adult Kickball Association.

(Oh yes, I can do way more than answer absurd logic games, I can kick a red rubber ball with reckless abandon and catch a pop fly in foul territory like my life depends on it. It shall be these abilities that set me apart from my fellow students, for I, I am a kickballer.)

But fate has smiled down on my decision to move to Austin. The Austin-Capital division of WAKA plays on fields that are walking distance from my new apartment. So I signed up as an individual, since I don't know any of the teams there and will be assigned to a team at random. Here's hoping I get one that kicks ass and takes names.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home