Thursday, March 09, 2006

And in the beginning...

...there was an undergrad swept up in a storm of law school admissions and admitted students weekends. In just 5 short months, her 1L year would be upon her.

I'd say there's about a 90% chance that I'm headed to UTexas (we'll get into the football ironies later), turning down higher ranked Chicago, Michigan, Virginia, and Georgetown in the process. And with my favorite law student blogger, Mike of Buffalo Wings and Vodka, all set to graduate this semester, well....there seems to be a hole in the UT law blogging world shining down upon me. (Naivety and narcissism are an excellent combination!)

So, come along with me on what will surely be a bumpy ride, and if I spontaneously combust along the way, well, at least it will be documented for the "Where Are They Now" special.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home