Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Hour x2

Last night there was another OL happy hour, planned by yours truly. Twenty people showed, which is the largest attendance we've had yet. We started at Hickory Street Grill for drinks, then moved to Jaime's Spanish Village for dinner and drinks, then onto 6th for more drinks. Today's observations are as follows:

1. I am not the drunkest 0L. I realized this while dragging (literally, dragging) a fellow 0L home at 2:30 a.m. And, on a more general note: to my fellow ladies out there--saying "I never get this drunk" over and over again convinces no one of your general soberness, only of your current wastedness.

2. Lots of flirting tonight. They should take everyone who hooks up with a classmate before class even starts, put them in one section, and call it "Survivor: Horny Law Students." If nothing else, it would at least ensure there was always a fair amount of gossip to discuss on Bar Review nights.

3. If we consider this whole night "happy hour" then we are going to need to extend the definition of hour to include around 400 minutes, cause I didn't get home till 3:00.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, July 22, 2006, Blogger T said...

Like the new look you have on the blog. Congrats on becoming the social chair of your incoming class. I think that could be fun where I'm headed. It could be fun being the big cheese, right?

 
At 7:48 PM, July 23, 2006, Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

A fellow 0L blogger sent me a link to your post because I had a very similar night. Unfortunately, I think I AM the drunkest 0L out of my group. Oops!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home