Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Very wise

So I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Does getting them out mean you are more wise or less wise? Anyways, they only mildly hurt like hell, and I'm only mildly abusing Vicodin like a politician.

Today, being August 1st, means that they should have posted our society and class schedule info on freshlaw. But they didn't. Or at least, they haven't yet. If I could hand-pick my first semester schedule, I would want some combo of Contracts, Property, Crim or Torts, with Contracts or Property being in small sections and no classes on Friday before noon. That is my wish, let's see if any part of it may come true whenever they get around to actually posting our info.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, August 01, 2006, Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

I think it means you're wise for getting them out now, because the longer you have them, the more they hurt.
So I've heard. I don't have them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home