Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Even Stevens

Anyone remember that Seinfeld episode where Jerry realizes that everything around him always pretty much evens out? I feel like that a lot.

Last night, thought about e-mailing my mentor to ask her a question. Today, mentor calls to answer questions. Yesterday, thought I lost the garage card that gets me into Manor garage. Today, found out my request to transfer into the San Jacinto garage (which is right next to the law school) was granted! Yesterday, vowed to clean my house. Today.....um....still working on that one.

Now, if my grades in law school will just follow this pattern, I think I'll really have something!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grade spread in a given term has generally seemed proportional to the work I put into the courses. Odd thing is the less overall effort I put into law school, the better my grades are. I think I'll spend this year playing Xbox and pull a 4.3.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home