Friday, August 25, 2006

Party!

EDIT 10/7/06: The party referred to in the following post is NOT the now infamous "ghetto fabulous" party. My stat counter showed me that a lot of people have been searcing for that party and landing here instead. The party listed herein happened prior to classes even starting, and the most scandalous event that happened at it was someone puking and someone else having a fight with their boyfriend. I wasn't at the ghetto party, and I wouldn't be posting about it if I had been.

-----
Step 1: Combine 100 or so fairly attractive people in their mid-twenties who will all be forced to spend nearly every waking hour together over the next nine months.
Step 2: Add copious amounts of alcohol, including cheap beer, shots of weird European liquers, jello shot mush, and rum.
Step 3: Enjoy!

The 1L's had a party last night. Drunkeness abounded. Pictures were apparently taken. Future political careers were ruined. People came alone but went home together. Drama was had. Rumors were started. Hangovers resulted.

All in all, a nice little Thursday night. Is the rest of UT law ready for the alcoholics in their class of 2009? Let's hope so. Three days until orientation.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, August 25, 2006, Blogger Hawk McGee said...

sounds like a typical day at UT Law...

 
At 7:05 AM, August 26, 2006, Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

Any night in which future political careers are ruined is EXCELLENT in my book. I hope my efforts as a 1L "social chair" are as successful! (I'll find out next week)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home