Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dream, dream, dream

Time: Sometime after 3 am and before 8 am
Place: My bedroom
Action: First law school freak-out

I had a dream last night that I showed up to law school on my first day and had done none of the reading. I went to Property, and was forced to sit in the front row, so I was sure I would be called on. Worse yet, no one had a copy of the reading I could borrow. Somehow, I managed to avert public embarassment, and tried to go to the law library during a break between my classes to do the reading for Torts. But they had removed the law library and replaced it with a cafeteria that only served frito pie. Heaping, smelly piles of frito pie.

Orientation starts tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, August 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Great blog. Go have a look at varsityjock.blogspot.com, a messed up jock with sport and academic scholarships in South Africa.

 
At 7:08 PM, August 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What would be so bad about a cafeteria that always served frito pie? I'm not following you here...

 
At 7:16 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger T said...

Ahhh----don't worry about it, I've already realized that even doing the reading in no way insulates you from humiliation in class. You'll be fine. Don't panic just yet there will be plenty of time to panic in a couple of months ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home