Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Second Thoughts on the Snow Day

Ok, while I was just as excited as everyone else about the snow day, I have discovered the dark underbelly of this supposedly joyous occasion:

No food.

Seeing as how my fridge contains very little other than beer and ketchup, and the odds of me standing outside and de-icing my car for 15 minutes in order to go get some is unlikely, I turned to my handy dandy backup method, aka the drawer of delivery menus.

But no one is delivering. Not chinese. Not pizza. Not anyone. This is a very sad fact. Granted, it won't be the first time I've made a dinnner out of Shiner bock, but no one can deny that there's nothing like some orange chicken and crab rangoon on a cold winters day. Alas.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, January 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If school doesn't start soon I'm going to get obese from eating all the extra holiday chocolate I have around the house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home