Friday, December 29, 2006

No! Not Yet! Noooooo!

It's not even January yet, and what shows up in my e-mail today?

An assignment for the first day of classes for next semester.

Damnit. Whatdya mean I have five more semesters of this crap?! I don't wanna. I don't waannnnnaaaaa. I have at least another solid week of binge drinking ahead of me in hopes of purging every retained bit of knowledge from last semester out of my head before I can even BEGIN to contemplate another semester.

Oh well. At least it's bowl season.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, December 29, 2006, Blogger Scott Ball said...

I swear it gets much, much easier after 1L. Think of it as one more awful, awful semester and four more only slightly awful semesters.

 
At 3:41 PM, December 30, 2006, Blogger Paragon2Pieces said...

*groan* i guess it's time to start checking blackboard again.

 
At 5:02 PM, December 30, 2006, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

42 pages for my first property class. And I haven't even checked con law yet. Sigh.

 
At 9:01 PM, December 30, 2006, Blogger angela said...

Ugh... I am dreading getting that email. I still haven't even gotten around to getting all my new books yet.

 
At 11:53 PM, January 11, 2007, Blogger Nomadic said...

40 pages for Crim Law. Downright sadistic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home