Friday, December 29, 2006

Out with the old, in with the new

With 2007 fast approaching, I figured it was time to update my links. Some people have asked me how I choose who to link. Basically, when I get either a request from someone to add their blog or I notice a particular blogger commenting a lot, I'll start reading their blog occasionally. Then, from those I've taken notice of, if they continue posting (as quite a few die out within a month or two) and I think their blog is humorous and compatible with mine, I'll add them. I usually update my links every few months.

So, in the UT category, welcome to the blogroll Cavalier Law and Paragon to Pieces.
Goodbye Emphasis Added and Passive Voice.
In the non-UT category, hello So-Called Law School, and hello Butterflyfish.
Goodbye Law and Mommyhood. (It might also soon be a goodbye to Littlest Tortfeasor if she does indeed stick with her decision to leave law school.)

Enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, December 30, 2006, Blogger angela said...

Thanks for the link. Happy New Year! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home