Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hungry Like a Wolf

Last night was an interesting night. Suffice it to say that my Legal Research and Writing grade will not be helped by the fact that I discovered a Korean-style karaoke place (private booths) that serves alcohol till 4 am. Anyways, so after numerous rounds of soju shots, I ended up crashing at the house of one of the people in our group. Blissfully intoxicated, I went to sleep without much notice of my surroundings.

I was awoken this morning by a 150-lb full blooded wolf licking my face. Apparently it was this person's pet. And do you know what I thought when, through hangover-blurred eyes, I saw this wild animal with its large teeth mere inches from my face?


STRICT LIABILITY! STRICT LIABILITY! (Holyshitwhyisthereawolflickingmyfaceifiteatsmethenitsgoingtobe:) STRICT LIABILITY!

Perhaps Torts served me well after all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, December 22, 2006, Blogger angela said...

Hahaha Who the hell has a wolf as a pet? Seriously! Strict liability would've been my first thought as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home