Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Right on schedule

Last night I had my first finals-induced nightmare.

I dreamt that I totally bombed my Con Law exam. Remember that episode of Full House where DJ dreams that she bombed the SATs, but they were the weird bizarro SATs? Yeah. My dream was like that.

The first section of the exam was running an obstacle course while stating the amendments to the Bill of Rights. Then you had to do some weird pouring of water into cups thing. After you had completed these two, you could move on to the academic portions of the final. The first part of that was how Con Law related to astronomy. Or maybe it was astrology. I forget. Then there was a rather lengthy section in which you had to name bottles of wine based on blind tastings. Then you had to apply the gay rights cases to passages of the Old Testament. There were eight sections total, and all of them were about that random.

Also somwhat odd, the entire thing was held outdoors at my old summer camp.

I woke up to my alarm blaring at me. Time to go read more Con Law.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, November 29, 2006, Blogger Harmless Error said...

Well, Bob Saget was on Law and Order: SVU last night, which totally gave me a bad dream too. Full House is insidious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home