Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my bloggy readers! Hope everyone is enjoying family and eating way too much. Here's a highlight from my holidays so far:

Conversation with my 6-year old cousin, exasperated that I did not know the plot line of the children's show Suite Life of Zach and Cody:
Cousin: "C'mon [Lioness]! Didn't they teach you ANYTHING in law school?!"
Lioness: "Nope. They definitely did not."
Cousin: "Then why do you go?"
Lioness: "I guess I'm just a masochist"
Cousin: "A what?"
Lioness: "Nevermind. Go and play with your brother."

A few minutes later:
Aunt: "[Cousin], why did you hit your brother?"
Cousin: "Um...well...I guess I'm just a masochist?"
Aunt: "WHAT!?"
Cousin: "I dunno. That's what [Lioness] said earlier."
Aunt: (After shooting me a dirty look) "Well, first of all, hitting someone else makes you a sadist, not a masochist, and second of all, stop repeating anything [Lioness] tells you. Ever."

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, December 26, 2006, Blogger angela said...

hahaha I love it!

 
At 11:27 PM, December 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your cousin is a smart little booger.

on the other hand i get the idiot marx brothers (and sisters) for cousins..

kisses, see you soon.

drea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home