Saturday, April 07, 2007

Never knew I had the power....

So I've gotten a few e-mails today that suggested the recent craptastic weather is my fault, a direct result of this post. While I'm flattered that you all think I have the power to control the weather, I really don't think there's a connection.

Just in case, however, I present "A Second Open Letter to Springtime":


Dear Springtime,

I'm sorry. I was so ungrateful. Who was I to go and request less beautiful weather from 1:45-2:00 on M-W? I honestly thought it might help motivate me to go to Crim Law. But now I see the error of my ways. Nothing could help motivate me to go to crim, other than a giant dose of self-loathing and masochism.

Please forgive me spring. Don't alter your ways. Let the sun shine and the flowers bloom and the birds chirp and all that Snow-Whiteish crap that goes along with this time of year. And I promise, I really do intend to throw away that dead hanging plant on my balcony sometime soon.

Really.

Yours Truly,
The Lioness



There. It's out of my hands. But if this actually changes the weather at all sooner than it was supposed to change anyways, expect me to start charging for all such future requests.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, April 09, 2007, Blogger the star said...

i've heard you do, in fact, have the power.

supposed to warm up this week and the walk to the law school was beautiful today.

can you wish for a sudden end to global warming?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home