Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rants of the day:

1. Those sunflower committee bricks? They've been blocked off for a week. Either the bricks are dry, or the mortar hasn't been poured yet. And if they didn't have the mortar, they shouldn't have laid the bricks yet. Either way, I'm tired of walking around the yellow police tape. I think we should draw a chalk outline of a dead body inside it in protest.

2. Driving to study group a few days ago with my books, laptop, and a few supplemental materials, I hit a pinnacle in my law school career. I had enough weight in books in my passenger seat to engage the sensor for my passenger seat air bag. My books are as heavy as a human being. No wonder my shoulders always hurt.

3. As far as has been announced, there is no bar tab at bar review this week. How are we supposed to actively convince prospectives that we are happy, well-adjusted, people who aren't under way too much stress if we actually have to pay for our drinks? Further, how do we celebrate what (for many of us) is the anniversary of the first time we met our classmates if we're still just imbibing on our humble (if not already spent) loan money?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger the star said...

not only do your books weigh as much as a human, but a human of at least a quasi-adult's weight.

i love scoliosis.

 
At 4:15 PM, March 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have decided that yellow caution tape is purely persuasive, not binding, and is in fact just putting us on notice that they don't know how to lay bricks here. I stomped on yellow tape at least four times today because I'm wearing flip flops and sick of getting sand/dirt/mud on my feet when I walk around the blocked off part of the walk. As if they couldn't do this a) over spring break or b) over summer break.

 
At 11:01 AM, March 30, 2007, Blogger Paragon2Pieces said...

according to the prospective 1L staying with me they weren't told about the bar review. what's up with that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home