Sunday, March 11, 2007

What I've Managed to Accomplish the First Three Days of Spring Break:

Friday:
-Went to Austin Java
-Convinced a friend to help me clean about 1/2 of my apartment
-Visited another friend
-Took a nap
-Drinking/Concert/Drinking

Saturday:
-Woke up around 11 (in all fairness, I didn't go to sleep till dawn the night before)
-Went to Freebirds for a hangover-be-gone lunch
-Took a nap
-Watched Van Wilder
-Drinking

Sunday:
-Tried to go for a run, but got rained on and had to cut it short
-Watched Comedy Central for a while
-Edited my myspace profile
-Dinner/Drinking

So, in other words, I've managed to accomplish NOTHING in my first three days of spring break. And I absolutely love that fact. Wishing you all a happy nothingess as well. And because the only thinking I hope to do this week is decide between whether I want beer or a margariata, I leave you with someone else's thoughtful writing: "Where the Supreme Court is going on spring break" by W&V

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, March 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

psst. "A-c-c-o-M-p-l-i-s-h"

At first, I thought you were making a bad joke about copping feels during spring break, with all that drinking... then I realized, you just misspelled the word in the subject line... I'm not sure which is better.

 
At 8:51 AM, March 12, 2007, Blogger The Lioness said...

Yep. That's the danger of drunken posting.

 
At 7:57 PM, March 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a real spring break accomplishment.

 
At 8:54 PM, March 17, 2007, Blogger The Fox said...

and hopefully you will be watching the USC/UT game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home