Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Trails, To You

Time to purge the outdated links again:

Cavalier Law is a second semester 3L. We really can't blame him for slacking.
Juddge's last post was ironically named "Die Die Die," which is just what his blog did, did, did.
Longhorn Law's dissapearance coincided with him getting a girlfriend.
Chicken Wings & Beer probably just got tired of being compared to Buffalo Wings & Vodka
Law School Virgin decided she'd rather pull out before she was finished (I meant with law school, you perv.)
The Littlest Tortfeaser also left the law school game for greener pastures.

And I also fixed the link for:
My So-Called Law School (I'm pretty sure she told me she was changing domain names a while back and I just forgot to change it. Sorry for the delay.)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Texas Blawg list is lookin' pretty sparse. I'd suggest putting mine up there if it wasn't anonymous. ;)

[double and triple checking to make sure i selected the 'anonymous' button rather than my blogger account]

 
At 9:48 PM, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The end of Longhorn Law is the end of an era. Let's consider some of the finer moments in its history:

- Brought to the attention of the broader law school public by the misguided posting of an LRW memo

- Comments section graced by Prof. Rau

- Linked to by the state bar

Also, the thing was completely non-anonymous yet remarkably unflinching in its commentary. Seriously. Who else comes up with multiple posts about bestiality?

That blog will be a tough one to replace.

 
At 2:38 AM, March 08, 2007, Blogger Scott Ball said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:42 AM, March 08, 2007, Blogger Scott Ball said...

So what are the best law school blogs out there? What are your favorites?

 
At 4:50 PM, March 10, 2007, Blogger The Lioness said...

If it's on my links, I like it. Wings and Vodka's always been the king though. That's why he still has a link even though he doesn't post anymore.

 
At 8:51 AM, March 21, 2007, Blogger T said...

Actually, I (chickenwingsandbeer.com) just got sick of blogging in general. I'd been at it in various places for over 3 years. It was time for a break. Interestingly, I'd never heard of Wings & Vodka though. I originally registered the domain as a fun name to continue my own sort of general blog. Then I just decided I didn't want to blog my way through law school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home