Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Lioness is on the Bandwagon....

Lest there be any doubt, Lunching With Lions is very excited to support

KATIE LYONS

for SBA President.
Good luck to all the candidates, and be sure to vote on Wednesday.
P.s. I know there was apparently some blog-nastiness regarding last year's SBA elections. Comments and discussion about the race is welcome here, but if I get one mean-spirited nasty comment, I will shut them down faster than you can say hanging chad. Debauchery, however, is open to it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, March 27, 2007, Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

Can I vote from Chicago?

Vote Early, Vote Often, Vote in Others Elections...it's the spirit of the thing

 
At 10:46 AM, March 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone please explain to me how voting in an SBA election is a better use of my energy than pouring bleach on my face?

 
At 2:08 PM, March 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lunch sucks! I hope she loses!!!

Oh. Wait... you meant political comments about the actual candidates?

Nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home